Guanxing has specialized in the production of precision bearings since 2000, accumulating rich experience in custom-made service along the way.
We have continuously focused on technology innovation and improvement for 18 years, which aims to provide a high-load capacity, low fabrication, low cost and higher precision bearings with longer service life, suitable for various working condition based on your needs.
Why choose us for your personalized bearing producer?
Custom Order Process
- We have a set of complete automatic processing facilities including centerless grinding machine with wide grinding wheel, automatic ribs grinding machine for roller bearings with inner and outer rings. These pieces of equipment are able to produce rings and rolling elements which can ensure the precision and quality of bearing and each element part.
- The high performance steel (GCr15) we use for bearing production materials features good abrasion resistance, high hardness and good load capacity, which ensures the high strength and service life for bearing products.
- In order to control the bearing quality during product inspection, we use various types of measuring instruments such as inner/outer/ diameter measuring machine, taper measuring machine, roundness measuring machine, hardness tester and surface roundness tester, etc. Implementing the full inspection or sampling test in strict accordance with requirement in crafts, which aims to reach the customer requirements.
- Instead of using outsourcing operations, all the processes are carried inside our factory, which allows us provide a cost-efficient personalized service for clients.
Information provide by customer:
- We will evaluate the production process according to the product design provided by the customer.
- After the assessment process is passed, we will provide the complete manufacture plan and quotation scheme according to customer requirements.
- Production starts once the customer has affirmed the quotation.
- The customer will receive and need to check the initial sample we offered.
- The bulk-production process starts after final confirmation for samples.
- Product design drawing
- Specification and size
- Texture and type
- Other additional requirement